Ski Resort Zillertal Valley - Skiing in Austria
“Ski optimal Hochzillertal”. This advertising slogan of the ski region keeps its promise. The ample ski area in the heart of Tyrol offers pistes and ski runs for every taste – up to an altitude of 2500 metres. Snow is guaranteed all winter.
Carvers, tour lovers, snowboarders, families and groups find ideal conditions in this modern developed El Dorado for skiers.
The infrastructure of the ski area comprising four resorts offers:
- Lit ski runs into the valley with snow making machines
Night Skiing into the valley (7 km)
Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 10 pm
- Snow boarding piste with Fun Park
- 92 km of pistes and provision of artificial snow right into the valley
- Panoramic cross country ski run at a height of 1800 m
- Own racetrack for ski races
- Cozy huts and mountain restaurants
- Crèche „Zwergerl Club“ right at the mountain station
- Sun terrace on the Marendalm